Ijsbreker

Tim Hinck's thoughts on music and life- There is a lady living across the street from me. She is dying of cancer. I have never seen anyone so full of life and energy. She loves to work outside in the flowers and grass of her yard. I can see her savoring every sunny day... the way she stands up from planting a flower bulb with such satisfaction on her face and claps the dirt from her gloves with resolution. I want to be like that lady.

Name:
Location: Schalkwijk, Utrecht, Netherlands

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Bouldering near Paris



Ricardo climbing at the amazing boulders of Fontainebleau...









Ricardo and I discussiong the philosophical ramifications of a boulder (or maybe the noisy Russian prostitutes next door to our hotel room)...










This is the hardest boulder I have ever done at Bleau...














...Jesse doing one of the several 7a boulder problems he did on this trip

















My feet swinging around on a roof problem...

















...Ricardo and some typical Fontainebleau sloping holds



















Jesse on "levitation" 7a+...








After three years of hating Paris, I'm beginning to see some of it's beauty. Jesse and I walking towards the Arc...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like alot of fun, I haven’t climbed in I think, a year or so. :(
And it is still too rainy in WA to go..

Well, Hope all is well!

3/04/2007 9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home