Ijsbreker

Tim Hinck's thoughts on music and life- There is a lady living across the street from me. She is dying of cancer. I have never seen anyone so full of life and energy. She loves to work outside in the flowers and grass of her yard. I can see her savoring every sunny day... the way she stands up from planting a flower bulb with such satisfaction on her face and claps the dirt from her gloves with resolution. I want to be like that lady.

Name:
Location: Schalkwijk, Utrecht, Netherlands

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

SS-dot-com


. . .my big project for this month is preparing for my final exam at the music Conservatory; hours and hours of practice. but i've decided to take on another major project: converting several design sketches for my BOULDERING website and mapping out the new layout of the photos on the site. [[ www.southernstones.com ]] that's what it looks like now (click the picture -> ), but it's really time to move up a notch to the high standards of todays climbing media. the front page looks good, but the photos in the 'locations' pages just aren't cutting it. i should have the new layout up and running this summer, but the hundreds of new pictures will be slowly posted of the next couple of years. in the end, i should have a cool website very artistic photos of the best bouldering in the southeast. i just can't take on anymore projects this month because these two will take all my time.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tim,

It's Andrew Demeusy, David's brother. We climbed together in Hueco a while back.
I'm going to be in Europe for the next few months, Italy mostly, but traveling during August. I'd love to check out some of the climbing over there, and if you're going to be around, or have any contacts, that'd be awesome.
Send me an email if you get a chance.
ademeusy@unh.edu

6/20/2006 1:06 PM  
Blogger Ijsbreker said...

hey andrew,

it was good hearing from you. check your eMail. hope to see you at the boulderfields in switzerland soon!

6/20/2006 11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sup dood, this is Steve Byrkit, droppin you a note from downtown chatty. I'll be keeping one eye on the Southern Stones website and will be excited to see what the new revamp is going to look like. My crew and I are also setting up a website hosted on Arlens server www.v4posers.com and we'll be putting mostly vids of LRC, Rocktown, and Pot Point. If you want to collaborate on media, hit me up since we could flood you with new photos and vids if you want.

8/28/2006 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home