Ijsbreker

Tim Hinck's thoughts on music and life- There is a lady living across the street from me. She is dying of cancer. I have never seen anyone so full of life and energy. She loves to work outside in the flowers and grass of her yard. I can see her savoring every sunny day... the way she stands up from planting a flower bulb with such satisfaction on her face and claps the dirt from her gloves with resolution. I want to be like that lady.

Name:
Location: Schalkwijk, Utrecht, Netherlands

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

...still training

just a quick post before i run out the door to Amsterdam. today i get to try out the organ in the Waalse Kerk where I'll give a concert next month.

worked on my project in the climbing gym again today. I got it down to only 2 falls.
movie clip of me climbing

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kiddo...of course I could not see the clip from work so will have to see it at home but truly enjoy the "reads" for a break...so glad you are climbing in earnest again..."hang" in there! HEEHEEHEE!!!

6/01/2006 12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are you doin over there?

-JW

6/02/2006 8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home